Super-fine fibers absorb liquid and pick up dirt, grease, grime and dust like a magnet.
The cloth is not treated with any chemical agents. The "Micro Fiber Technology" does the work. Within the micro fiber technology, each strand of fiber is composed of hundreds of micro fibers. Cleaning is fast and easy. Use this micro fiber cleaning cloth dry, damp or wet.
Benefits of the micro fiber cloth:
- cleans without chemicals, cleaners or polishes
- durable micro fiber cleaning cloths can be washed at least 500 times and still retain their effectiveness
- replaces paper towels, sponges and chemicals
- Surfaces are left sparkling clean, streak and lint free
- dust, pollen and allergens will cling to the micro fiber cloth until rinsed out
- dust without polish
- wash the car and clean the car windows with the same cloth
- you can cut back on paper towels and general cleaners or any products that may cause allergic reactions
- watch black appliances shine like new
- chemical free house cleaning
- environmentally safe cleaning product
- Bathroom cleaning: mirrors, sinks, glass, fiberglass, fixtures
- House cleaning: glass, walls, dusting furniture, paintings, spots on clothes and carpets, upholstery, drapes, lampshades
- Cleaning the kitchen: dry the dishes, clean sinks, refrigerators, stove, stainless steel, silverware, range hood, appliances, table tops
- Cleaning aluminum, painted metal, jewelry, leather, copper, shoes, tools, use for pet grooming
- Clean the office: black boards, marker boards
- Equipment: computer screens, televisions, sports equipment, musical instruments
- Boats, cars (inside and out), RV’s, motorcycles, golf clubs, toys….
Before use: Fold the cloth in half, then in half again, now you have multiple surfaces to use before rinsing the cloth.
For cleaning, the cloth can be used wet, dry or damp, with or without cleaning agents:
- dust with a dry cloth
- clean with a wet cloth
- clean and polish using a wet cloth followed by a dry cloth (for shinny surfaces like windows and appliances)
Micro Fiber washing instructions:
Hand wash with dish soap in hot water or machine wash with laundry detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Do not use bleach (bleach will shorten the life of your micro fiber cloths.) Do not use fabric softener (fabric softener leaves a film on the cloths.) Be careful when machine washing or drying in mixed loads (micro fiber cloths will pick up lint from other fabrics.) Air dry or put in dryer on low heat. Colors may bleed during first washing.
4 Micro Fiber Suede Cloths (16"x 16")
Web Price: $20.00