- The Euro Wine Opener - Air Pump Wine Opener
- Never break a cork again! The Euro Wine Opener has a stainless steel and poly-carbonate guard, and a hypodermic needle in the middle that prevents you (or anyone else!) from stabbing yourself. It harnesses the power of air to "pop" the cork right out of the bottle without any damage.
- Just slide the needle into the center of the cork with one hand on the bottle, and with just a couple of pumps to pressurize the inside like a bottle of champagne, it pops the cork right out! Grab the ring and wings, give it a little pinch to slide the cork right off.
- The Euro Wine Pourer - Wine Aerator
- You're supposed to let your wine breath 15 to 20 minutes once it's open, but who wants to wait? You can use our aerator and does it instantly. Aerating your wine releases sulfates, less sulfates means less headaches, less hangovers which means you get to drink more wine. The Perfect Pour on bottle wine aerator serves up a fully aerated, drip free, glass. See and hear the aeration as perfectly oxygenated wine flows into your glass.
- The Euro Wine Sealer - Wine Bottle Vacuum Sealer
- If you happen to have wine left over... you don't need to jam the sealer into the bottle. The Euro Seal pumps all remaining air from the bottle prior to storage, preserving and protecting the flavor until you're ready to enjoy. It only takes about 10 pumps to suck all the air out of the bottle, so instead of lasting 2 to 3 days, it will last for 2 to 3 weeks!
- The Euro Wine Cutter - Foil Cutter
- Stop ripping the foil with a knife to remove the foil cap on a wine bottle! Make the Euro Cut in seconds - guaranteed - with our foil cutter. Just place the cutter on the top of the bottle and give it a couple good twists, it makes a clean, even cut avoiding foil "floaties" in your glass of wine.